Roogenic Tea Native Strawberry
- Over 40 litres or 160 cups in every jar.
- Lemon Myrtle supports healthy digestion.
- Contains Hibiscus, a great source of antioxidants.
- Strawberry Gum may help with digestion as it has been shown to help balance microflora of the gut with its high antioxidant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- High antioxidant content can promote healthy skin.
- Great alternative to sugary drinks.
Basic Brewing Instructions
- Add 1 large teaspoon to 500ml of boiling water, allow to brew for 10-15 minutes.
- Drink tea hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be re-brewed one more time.
Our Famous Roogenic Iced Tea Recipe
- Remove the Basic Brew from the fridge.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of quality strawberry jam (confiture) per 1 cup of tea, according to taste.
Tip: Thinly slice fruit and mix through your batch of Native Strawberry Tea for a natural and delicious punch