Roogenic Australian Honey & Lemon Myrtle
A unique blend of the best raw Western Australian Honey including; Red Gum, Jarrah and Karri, infused with Lemon Myrtle.
Roogenic honey is the best, raw, locally sourced Western Australian honey with the naturally sweet flavours of indulgent caramel and citrus.
A unique blend including; Red Gum, Jarrah and Karri, infused with the incredible Native Australian bush plant called Lemon Myrtle, which makes this honey delicious and truly exceptional.
Perfect to mix with Roogenic tea but can also add a delicious native twist to savoury and sweet dishes, drinks, muesli, toast or enjoy straight from the jar!
A light and unique twist to delectable honey.
Our honey is raw and not heat treated so may crystalise over time.
How to use:
- Mix with Roogenic tea to a natural, nutritious hint of sweetness
- Add it to savoury and sweet dishes when cooking
- Drizzle over your breakfast
- Spread over toast or crumpets
- Enjoy straight from the jar!
- Naturally antibacterial and antifungal
- Contains immune boosting properties
Reliablesource of unprocessed sugar energy
- It includes vitamins, antioxidants, trace enzymes, amino acids, and minerals like calcium, iron, sodium
chlorine, magnesium, phosphate and potassium
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural cough suppressant