FUSION Probiotic Advanced 60 V Caps
- Combines six strains of ‘friendly’ bacteria, which have collectively been the subject of more than 36 clinical studies, 19 scientific review papers and many in vitro and laboratory studies, including the clinically-researched bacterial strains HOWARU® HN019™, HN001™, and BI-04®.
- Helps maintain digestive health, improve the frequency and characteristics of bowel movements and reduce gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and abdominal discomfort.
- May also aid in the management of eczema, help maintain a normal healthy immune system, and reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
- Contains bacterial strains specially chosen for their resistance to stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes (allowing them to safely travel through the upper digestive tract and reach the gut), and for their ability to adhere to the mucous membranes lining the intestines and colonise the bowel.
- Suitable for use after antibiotics to support digestive function and more rapidly restore and maintain the bowel flora.
How does it work?
Your intestines are home to trillions of bacteria, which are collectively referred to as the microflora or microbiota, and comprise over 500 individual species.
Unlike the bacteria that cause infections, many of those that are natural residents of your digestive tract have positive health benefits (including aiding gut motility, the decomposition of food and the absorption of nutrients ), and are consequently known as ‘probiotics’.
Among others, factors that can interfere with the balance and activity of the gut microflora may include antibiotics and certain other medications, invading microorganisms, stress (both physical and emotional), and diets containing large quantities of animal protein, sugars, or refined carbohydrates.
Fusion® Probiotic Advanced supports the health of the gastrointestinal microflora, helps maintain healthy digestive function, and relieves digestive symptoms such as flatulence, bloating and abdominal discomfort.
It contains a combination of scientifically-researched HOWARU® bacterial strains, specially selected for their proven ability to survive the harsh digestive environment, adhere to the mucous membranes of the human gastrointestinal tract, and inhibit the colonisation of the gut by ‘bad’ bacteria.
Together, these bacterial strains support healthy bowel movements, improve the characteristics of the faeces, improve bowel transit time (the speed at which bowel movements travel through the gut), and help to restore the microflora to health after antibiotic use.
They also support healthy immune function, and may reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infections and aid in the management of eczema.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.