Organic Coconut Ghee
Our delightfully creamy coconut ghee is a vegan friendly, 100% plant-based super-fat that tastes like butter, not coconut.
A blend of our life-changing Niulife DME® virgin coconut oil & natural ingredients, it's totally dairy & palm oil free.
Use in place of oil or butter to bake, grill & drizzle.
- Baking & Icing
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn
- Bullet proofing your coffees
- Frying mushrooms, pancakes or eggs
- Drizzling over cauliflower rice or veggies
We do not use emulsifiers in our products and therefore colour separation may occur. This does not affect the flavour. If this happens, melt the contents of the jar in a bowl of boiling water. When liquid, shake and freeze so it solidifies quickly, then place back into the pantry for storage. In warm climates the product may become liquid in the pantry and can be kept in the fridge if you prefer it spreadable.
Locally grown, certified organic coconuts are hand pressed within one hour of opening using our unique DME® coconut press, then tripled filtered to ensure that only the purest oil makes it into your jar.
- 100% Village produced (No factories)
- Certified Organic
- Fair Trade DME® Certified
- Cold-pressed within one hour
- Non-hydrogenated. No Trans fats
- Unrefined, Chemical & hexane free
- Oil is liquid at 23 degrees Celsius
- 100% of all profits go to community projects.
- Vegan Friendly
- Gluten Free