Lifestream Natural Calcium
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum.
Lifestream’s Natural Calcium has a unique porous ‘honeycomb-like’ structure for optimal absorption. Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 33% elemental calcium. It contains a wide range of minerals and trace nutrients that can aid in the absorption of calcium such as boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and iodine.
The benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium:
- Sourced from plants
- Helps to build strong healthy bones, teeth and nails
- Assists muscle and nerve function
- Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
- Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
- Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
- Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder