Lifestream Digestive Enzymes
Lifestream Bowel Biotics + Advanced Digestive Enzymes Capsules contain a broad combination of vegetarian digestive enzymes to assist in fat, carbohydrate and protein digestion.
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes Capsules:
- Assists healthy functioning of the digestive tract
- Assists in the absorption of beneficial nutrients from food
- Helps promote the proper digestion of fats which is necessary for the absorption of important fat soluble vitamins such as Vitamins D, A and E
- Is effective at each pH level in the digestive system
- Contains no animal derived enzymes or GE ingredients
- Contains no artificial colouring or flavouring and is suitable for vegetarians
Raw foods such as fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of enzymes, but these enzymes are destroyed when the food is processed, canned, or cooked. The modern diet consists of predominantly enzyme deficient cooked foods. Supplementation with enzymes helps to replace those lost in cooking, and enhances the enzymes found in raw foods.
Protease 4.5 is a mixture of proteases that work synergistically with endogenous enzymes to provide protein digestion in the stomach and small intestine.
Papain and Bromelain – assist protein digestion to provide amino acids which are used to build muscles, metabolic enzymes,neurotransmitters and many other essential biochemicals.
Lipase has broad substrate specificity on the fats and oils of vegetable and animal origins.
Amylase, tilactase and cellulase are carbohydrate enzymes which assist in the digestion of starch, lactose and cellulose allowing for a more complete digestion of carbohydrates consumed.
Many Enzyme formulas available today contain animal-derived enzymes, Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes contain no animal derived enzymes.Instead the enzymes are sourced from microbial and plantsources – exhibiting better effectiveness over a broader pH range.
Compared to competing enzyme formulas, ours is a potent, broad spectrum, high quality (manufactured to TGA GMP standard) product.
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes are measured as Digestive Enzyme activity. This is a true indication of enzyme potency.