- High potency anti-inflammatory formula
- Super-concentrated and highly bioavailable turmeric formula containing Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Provides 750mg per day of curcuminoids (the active ingredient in turmeric)
- Helps manage mild osteoarthritis
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to improve curcumin bioavailability by more than 20 times
How does it work?
In Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric has traditionally been regarded as having pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic properties, and is taken to relieve mild joint pain. In clinical studies, it has also been shown to help manage the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, stiffness and swelling, and to support joint mobility.
Additional laboratory research indicates that these effects are due to active constituents found in turmeric called curcuminoids, which address inflammation in several ways, including by inhibiting the activity of inflammatory compounds in the body.
Fusion Turmeric contains Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract providing 750mg of curcuminoids per day when taken as directed (2 tablets/day) plus piperine, derived from black pepper.
In a clinical study, taking piperine at the same time as curcumin was shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times compared to taking curcumin alone.