Fusion Iron Advanced
- Formulated with iron glycinate, a highly bioavailable and readily absorbed form of organic iron that’s gentle on the stomach.
- Contains nutritional cofactors that enhance iron absorption and utilisation, plus vitamin B12 to help maintain normal blood.
- Helps maintain healthy iron stores and may aid in the management of dietary iron deficiency.
- Supports healthy red blood cell formation and energy production.
- May be beneficial for people prone to dietary iron deficiency, including women who experience heavy periods, older people, athletes, and people recovering from minor infections.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Vegan formula.
How does it work?
Iron is involved in numerous physiological processes.
Most importantly, it supports healthy red blood cell formation, enables the haemoglobin in red blood cells to transport oxygen around the body so it can be used in the production of cellular energy (in the form of adenosine triphospate, ATP), and also allows oxygen to be stored in muscle so that it’s available to those tissues during periods of intense or prolonged muscle activity.
However, many people do not consume adequate amounts of iron in their diets, or are at increased risk of dietary iron deficiency due to factors such as blood loss or digestive difficulties. Those most at risk include vegans, vegetarians, older people, and people undergoing physical changes in which the volume of blood expands (as occurs during pregnancy and teenage growth spurts, for example).
Fusion® Iron Advanced has been carefully formulated to optimise absorption, and unlike some iron supplements, does not cause digestive difficulties. It contains iron glycinate, a highly bioavailable form of organic iron that’s gentle on the stomach.
Nutritional cofactors that further enhance the absorption and utilisation of iron are also present in this formula, including vitamin B12 to assist in maintaining normal blood, vitamin C to enhance iron absorption, and folic acid and other B group vitamins involved in the production of red blood cells and cellular energy.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.