Fusion Health VitaminC 1000 30 chewable tabs
- High potency vitamin C plus zinc to support immune health
- May reduce the frequency and duration of colds and flu
- Includes elderflower, traditionally used to clear mucous congestion in Western herbal medicine
- Buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc
- Chewable formula, suitable for adults and children over 6 years
- Delicious elderberry flavour
- Naturally sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin
How does it work?
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced combines the immune-supporting nutrients vitamin C and zinc.
It may reduce your risk of catching a common cold or flu, and help you recover more quickly if you do get sick.
It also contains elderflower, traditionally regarded as a decongestant in Western herbal medicine, and used to clear mucus and catarrh associated with colds and flu, hayfever and mild sinusitis, as well as to relieve cold and flu symptoms including sore throats, coughs and mild fevers.
Why choose Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced?
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced is buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone. It contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc. Chewable tablet, suitable for adults and children over 6 years. Elderberry flavoured and naturally sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin.