Fusion Health Curcumin Advanced
- High potency curcumin plus ginger and standardised boswellia extract
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Combines three herbs with anti-inflammatory actions (based on laboratory studies)
- Contains curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract
- Includes piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times
How does it work?
The herbs in Fusion Curcumin Advanced help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms. For example, in mild osteoarthritis of the knee, curcumin (from turmeric) and boswellia help relieve symptoms of pain, inflammation and stiffness. Boswellia also supports joint mobility, and has been shown to help sufferers walk further when taken for at least eight weeks. In laboratory studies, these herbs show anti-inflammatory actions, as does ginger.
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, turmeric is seen as having anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and like ginger and boswellia, is used to help relieve mild rheumatic pain.
According to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), turmeric regulates and invigorates the Qi (energy) and Blood, while ginger has warming properties, so both are used to ease period pain and mild muscle and joint pain.
Curcumin Advanced contains Curcumin C3 Complex®, a highly concentrated extract standardised for its content of the therapeutically active curcuminoids.
It’s been specially formulated with piperine, which has been shown to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 20 times compared to taking curcumin alone.