FUSION CoQ10 150mg 60 Caps
- High potency CoQ10 supplement, bioenhanced with Piperine-Phospholipid Complex™ for superior absorption.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect all cells of the body from oxidative damage.
- Energy co-factor especially important for those cells that are most metabolically active, such as the heart, muscles, brain and immune system.
- Protects and supports heart health in numerous ways, including helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure and blood sugar, and helping to reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (sometimes referred to as ‘bad’ cholesterol) and other blood lipids.
- Supports energy production and healthy muscle function; low levels of CoQ10 may cause fatigue, muscular aches and pains, reduced physical performance, decreased stamina and poor exercise tolerance – especially in older people and those who are very physically active.
- Also supports immune health, and may aid the management of migraines, helping to reduce their frequency.
- May be particularly beneficial for helping to maintain vitality and support healthy ageing in older people.
How it works
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an antioxidant nutrient that’s required by virtually all your tissues and organs and is crucial for the functioning and integrity of your cells.
It’s especially important for oxygen uptake and the production of energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and consequently is concentrated in the cells of tissues that have high levels of metabolic activity, such as your heart, muscles and brain.
Due to its potent antioxidant properties and its role as a co-factor in the production of energy, CoQ10 has widespread effects throughout the body.
For example, it supports cardiovascular health in several ways, including:
Helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure.
Supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism.
Having antioxidant properties that help protect blood lipids (such as LDL-cholesterol) and other cells from free radical damage.
Recycling vitamin E into its active, antioxidant form after it too has scavenged (or ‘mopped up’) free radicals.
Taking CoQ10 supplements may be particularly beneficial to support healthy ageing (both due to its heart-protective benefits and because your production of CoQ10 declines as you get older) and for those who are physically active (because high levels of physical exertion may increase your requirements for CoQ10). In both circumstances, low levels of this vital nutrient may cause you to experience declining physical performance, fatigue, reduced endurance and muscle aches and pains.
In most circumstances, CoQ10 is poorly absorbed. That’s why Fusion Health’s CoQ10 150mg capsules are bioenhanced with Piperine-Phospholipid Complex™, a combination of piperine (derived from Black Pepper) and phospholipids from lecithin that enhances the bioavailability of CoQ10 and optimises its absorption from the digestive tract.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.