Caruso Prostate Eze Max
Prostate EZE Max
Mild and benign enlargement of the prostate gland may occur in men as they get older. The most common notable symptoms are difficulty starting urination, waking up frquently to go to the toilet, a weak urinary stream as well as stopping and starting urination.
It is crucial that all men who experience these symptoms be examined by a doctor. If your doctor has diagnosed you with mild Benign Prostatic Hypertropy (BPH), Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX may help.
Caruso's Prostate EZE MAX maintains healthy prostate gland function and supports the management of the symptoms associated with mild Medically Diagnosed BPH such as daytime and night time urinary frequency, difficulty in starting urination, incomplete emptying of the bladder, weak stream, after-dribbling, hesitation and interruption of flow.
Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX health indications:
- Management of symptoms Medically Diagnosed Prostate Enlargement
- Prostate gland health
- Antioxidant for the prostate gland
Who would use Caruso’s Prostate EZE MAX?
- Men who urinate frequently or need to urinate urgently even though there is little urine to pass
- Men who frequently urinate at night
- Men who have difficulty commencing and finishing urination
- Men whose urine stream is weak or stops and starts
- Men who feel they have not completely emptied their bladder or who experience dribbling after emptying
- Those with a family history of enlarged prostate
- Those displaying early indicators of an enlarged prostate i.e. getting up during the night to urinate
Description: Aids in the symptomatic relief of a mild Medically Diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (Enlarged Prostate). Pygeum has been used traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine to support the health and function of the prostate gland, by helping to maintain a healthy hormone balance and protect body cells from free radical oxidative damage.
Description: Lycopene is a potent antioxidant specific to the prostate gland. It helps reduce the activity of damaging free radicals. Importantly, it aids with reproductive and prostate gland health. A good sources of Lycopene include tomatoes.
Name: Saw palmetto
Description: Saw palmetto helps maintain the overall health of the prostate gland. It has been traditionally used in Native Americian Indian Medicine to help in the management of lower urinary tract symptoms associated with mild Medically Diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertropy, as a sexual tonic, aphrodisiac and diuretic.
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.