Caruso Fluid Away
Caruso's Fluid Away is designed to support kidney and liver function to reduce the symptoms associated with mild fluid retention. It assists with joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with water retention caused by mild Osteoarthritis. It may also help to relieve mild fluid retention and bloating associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Caruso's Fluid Away has been developed for people suffering from mild fluid retention. It contains three powerful herbs: Celery, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. These ingredients all help with mild fluid retention by helping to increase urine output.
Caruso's Fluid Away Health Indications:
• Temporary relief of mild fluid retention
• Helps reduce abdominal bloating
• Helps relieve mild joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild gout
• Joint stiffness and pain due to swelling associated with mild Osteoarthritis
Who would use Caruso's Fluid Away?
• People who are looking for a natural formula to help reduce mild fluid retention
• Those suffering from swelling and inflammation due to physical injuries
• Anyone looking to relieve swelling associated with mild gout
• Anyone with swollen joints associated with mild Osteoarthritis
• Women who experience mild fluid retention associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
• People who wish to support their liver and gall bladder function
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains Glucose. Contains Soya.
- Phenylketonurics – this product contains phenylalanine.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health practitioner as soon as possible.
- Please consult your health professional before use with taking pharmaceutical diuretics and hypoglycaemic medication.
- Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Not recommended for use by children under 18 years.