Protein Balls with Seeds or Shredded coconut
- 330 grams raw whole almonds or walnuts.
- 60 grams PRANA POWER PLANT PROTEIN (Himalayan Salted caramel -sold in store)
- 3 heaped tablespoons of Raw Cacao (sold in store)
- 20 fresh pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence (sold in store)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (sold in store)
- 1 orange
- Organic Shredded Coconut to roll in. (sold in store)
- Seed sister seeds and stuff to roll balls in. (sold in store)
Place almonds into food processor add cinnamon, protein powder, zest of half orange, cacao powder process until it resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the dates and vanilla and process again until mixture starts to come together.
Add the juice of half the orange if needed so the mixture is soft and can be formed into balls
From the mixture into 14 decent size balls
Roll into coconut or the seeds n stuff
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
(It has never happened yet) as there are too delicious
The balls can be placed into your smoothie if you want. Example smoothie- add almond milk or coconut milk and banana.